Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.
○ Promote the development of social and communication skills
○ Promote the development of independence, self-discipline and positive self-esteem
○ Promote the development of good health and nutrition
○ Promote the appreciation of cultural diversity
○ Promote the development of cognitive and creative skills in the areas of literacy, math, science, art and language development
○ Help children to grow to enjoy learning and love life
Registration fees are assessed upon admission and annually on September 1 of every calendar year. The cost of registration is $50.00 for one child or $75.00 per family.
Registration fees guarantees the agreed enrollment date/space and are non-refundable.
Our Next Us will admit students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin and takes great pride in a diversified student and staff roster!
We encourage Parents to review, complete, sign and return the Enrollment Packet to the administration of the center. Upon completion of the Enrollment Packet, an orientation will take place to review the parent handbook.
○ Upon enrollment all children must have a complete Enrollment Packet on file.
○ All parents must also sign an acknowledgement form for the Parent Handbook.
○ Within the first ten days of enrollment, all children must have an immunization record and physical form on file.